The DJI Phantom 4 Pro features an uprated camera equipped with a 1-inch 20MP sensor, making it capable of shooting 4K 60fps videos and Burst Mode stills at 14fps. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro about the same weight as the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems which enable 5 directions of obstacle sensing and 4 directions of obstacle avoidance.
● 1-inch 20MP sensor, mechanical shutter, 4K UHD, H.264 and H.265
● 720P 30fps real-time WiFi FPV, 4.3 mi. ( 7km ) image transmission
● 5 directions of obstacle sensing, 4 directions of obstacle avoidance
● 30min flight time provided by the 5870mAh high-capacity battery
● Easy-to-use DJI GO 4 App offers access to Draw, ActiveTrack, TapFly etc.