Makeblock mGiraffe 3D Printer
Makeblock mGiraffe 3D Desktop Printer is a new type of delta 3D printer DIY kit based on Makeblock platform. It consists of an open hexagon linkage structure and powerful electronic control system. mGiraffe is devoted to bring you extraordinary 3D printing experience.
● Supports TF card or off-line print, specially convenient when without computer.
● LCD screen shows your printing information directly and easy for you to manipulate.
● D180 × 300mm build volume, just right for you.
● Auto-leveling system: enable you to start 3D printing quickly; the non-contact photoelectric limit switch and the metal proximity switch of mGiraffe makes it possible that the position compensation of x-axis, y-axis and z-axis realizes leveling.
● mGiraffe uses a powerful main control board called MegaPi which is powered by Mega2560 chip. MegaPi is capable of driving three stepper motors, one extruder, and other electronic modules.
● Stable mechanical structure combines with powerful electronic modules for better print performance.
● High-quality 3D printing: mGiraffe’s motion is made up of a guide-rail slide and a timing belt, which ensures better print performance; 0.1 – 0.3mm layer resolution accelerates the design process.
● Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur etc..
● 3D printer is built by yourself, which makes you experience the charm of 3D printing.