Walkera VITUS 320 is not only an advanced foldable RC drone, but also a flying AR console, intended for more fun in the air.
Only 233 x 93 x 114mm ( folded ) and with a weight of 890g, it can be nearly put into any backpack just as like putting in a bottle of water. It is a perfect tool for aerial photography. Connect your smartphone to the transmitter, you can have the 1080P FPV which features 1.5km long distance and low latency. Armed with GPS, GLONASS, infrared sensor and optical flow camera, it can hover precisely and effectively avoid obstacles.
More importantly, you can take advantage of the Walkera Go App to start a serious racing or air battle for up to 25 minutes with the 5200mAh high-capacity LiPo.
● Extremely portable with foldable arms, propellers, landing gears and transmitter
● 1080P FPV within 1.5km long range, 4K UHD, 12MP camera, mini 3-axis stabilization gimbal
● Three-directional obstacle avoidance for objects more than 8m away at the front, right, and left
● Accurate positioning – GPS + GLONASS for outdoors, infrared + optical flow for indoors
● Gesture Mode, Visual Tracking, Point of Interest, Waypoints facilitate taking selfies and filming
● AR games combine with virtual elements in outdoor scenarios, creating more fun for you